- Our weekly email is not the intended method of downloading plans, but we do include the links as a courtesy. Plans are posted to the site every Friday by noon Pacific regardless of whether an email has been sent. An exception to this is the 6-Week Paleo Plan. The first week arrives upon purchase and every 7 days until completed.
- Your membership gives you access to the website during a specific time period. Once your subscription is over, there is no longer access to past meal plans. At any given time, there are 3 meal plans available on the site for subscribers to download.
- Groupon discounts are ONLY available to NEW MEMBERS. As an existing member, if you purchase a Groupon we can offer you a 6 membership which will begin immediately upon redemption of the Groupon; it cannot be added on to the end of an existing subscription.
FOR MONTHLY AND QUARTERLY SUBSCRIBERS:
Once you have subscribed to The Fresh 20 monthly, a $10 charge will be billed to your credit card every month. Once you have subscribed to The Fresh 20 quarterly, a $24 charge will be billed to your credit card every three months. This will be AUTOMATICALLY renewed unless you cancel BEFORE your next billing date. Please refer to the ending date of your subscription in your PayPal account on your profile page in order to cancel on time. Those who purchased before January 1, 2015 will be grandfathered in at their current rate as of December 31, 2014.
Our system is completely automated which gives you the control to cancel your renewal at anytime through your PayPal by clicking on “cancel recurring payments” in your PayPal dashboard. We hope you understand there will be no refunds for late cancellations.
HOW TO CANCEL:
Monthly and quarterly subscriptions (except for Paleo plans) may be cancelled via PayPal prior to the renewal date.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
- Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing, or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.
- or Follow this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_subscr-find&alias=4Z…
PALEO PLANS PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT support @ thefresh20.zendesk.com FOR ASSISTANCE.
- Meal plans are posted on the website for three weeks, it is the member’s responsibility to save or print the plans during that time. They are not available to monthly members once they move to the archive.
- Please download plans while they are current. Once moved to archives, they cannot be mailed to you.
- The member is responsible for cancelling their monthly membership through their PayPal account before the renewal date. There are no refunds for late cancellations.
- There is no switching between plans. If you would like to switch to a different plan you can cancel the recurring payments for your current plan and purchase a new plan when it expires.
- Annual memberships are prepaid. They cannot be cancelled after the first 14 days of membership. There are no refunds for cancelling early.
- Annual members can find their subscription end date in ‘My Subscription’ in the Customer Service section on the lower right side of the home page. You will not have access to the website after your membership has ended. It is the member’s responsibility to save or print the plans while their membership is active.
- We cannot make exceptions to the plan switching rule; there is NO switching of plans.
- Annual, voucher and special term memberships are NOT set up for auto renewal. A notification to renew will be sent 2 weeks prior to expiration of subscription.
- Coupons and Deals cannot be applied retroactively to existing accounts.
The Fresh 20 is original material and copyright protected. It cannot be distributed or copied without permission. Photos are either original or licenses and cannot be copied from the website and used in a blog, article or any other online forum without specific permission from The Fresh 20.
Each subscription is to be used for one household. Our system is designed to track IP address usage and will accommodate login from one household (home and office okay). It will automatically lock your account if it detects more than 2 IP addresses.
The Fresh 20 reserves the right to cancel your subscription for password sharing, copying or distributing your meal plans to another household or person. If you violate this agreement our automated protection system will AUTOMATICALLY lock your account. If the account is locked out repeatedly for violation you will not be entitled to a refund.
The Fresh 20 publishes original meal plans 48 weeks of the year. There are 2 weeks of member favorites. Memorial and Labor Day menus are abbreviated. No menus will be posted for Thanksgiving week or Christmas week.
Our plans are sold separately and once purchased there is no switching between plans. Our service is similar to a magazine subscription model. We understand that needs change and many families have a multi-diet household. Existing members may add on a second annual dinner subscription at 50% off the retail price. This discount does not apply to any of our one-time purchase plans (lunch, dairy-free, kosher or 6 week paleo). This discount does not apply to monthly subscriptions. Please contact customer service for a discount code.