1. FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIBERS ONLY: Once you have subscribed to The Fresh 20 monthly, a $15 charge will be billed to your credit card every three months. This will be AUTOMATICALLY renewed unless you cancel BEFORE your next billing date. Please refer to the ending date of your subscription in your PayPal account on your profile page in order to cancel on time.
Our system is completely automated which gives you the control to cancel your renewal at anytime through your PayPal by clicking on “cancel recurring payments” in your PayPal dashboard. We hope you understand there will be no refunds for late cancellations.
Annual, voucher and special term memberships are NOT set up for auto renewal. A notification to renew will be sent 2 weeks prior to expiration of subscription.
Coupons and Deals cannot be applied retroactively to existing accounts.
Annual subscriptions are not eligible for a refund after 14 days of initial payment.
2. Your meal plan can be retrieved each Friday evening by logging in to the Members area of our site using your User Name and Password. Each meal plan is rotated out of the web site after a 3 week period of time. At any given time, there are 3 meal plans available on the site for subscribers.
The Fresh 20 is published weekly and it is the subscriber’s responsibility to download meal plans during this period of time. Annual members have access to all the meal plans in their specific archive.
3. The Fresh 20 is original material and copyright protected. It cannot be distributed or copied without permission. Photos are either original or licenses and cannot be copied from the website and used in a blog, article or any other online forum without specific permission from The Fresh 20.
4. Each subscription is to be used for one household. Our system is designed to track IP address usage and will accommodate login from 2 computers (ex: home and office). It will automatically lock your account if it detects more than 2 IP addresses.
The Fresh 20 reserves the right to cancel your subscription for password sharing, copying or distributing your meal plans to another household or person. If you violate this agreement our automated protection system will AUTOMATICALLY lock your account. If the account is locked out repeatedly for violation you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. The Fresh 20 publishes original meal plans 48 weeks of the year. There are 2 weeks of member favorites. Memorial and Labor Day menus are abbreviated. No menus will be posted for Thanksgiving week or Christmas week.
6. Our plans are sold separately and once purchased there is not switching between plans. Our service is similar to a magazine subscription model. We understand that needs change and many families have a multi-diet household. Existing members may add on a second annual dinner subscription at 50% off the retail price. This discount does not apply to our lunch plan. This discount does not apply to monthly subscriptions. Please contact customer service for a discount code.