HEALTHY KIDS HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL
Teaching kids to make their own healthy choices is an important aspect of a solid family food culture. From breakfast in the morning through lunch and snacks and into dinner, kids can make decisions about what to eat if they have more knowledge about what makes them feel good. This back to school season, we’re not just talking about packing a lunch. Let’s think bigger. The Fresh 20 wants to open the conversation on how we can get kids to think fresh for themselves. You know the old saying, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.” It’s sometimes true for kids. We tell them what to eat and when to eat. Doesn’t that sound overwhelming. Let’s teach them to make good choices. It will be a step in the right direction for building a rock solid family food culture. Join us as we help kids #getfresh back to school!
Get Social with hashtag #getfresh
WIN DAILY PRIZES
Have ideas for a healthy lifestyle? Want to give a fresh food kid a shout out? Join the conversation. Every time you use the hashtag #getfresh and include @thefresh20, you’re entered to win one of dozens of daily prizes and ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 7-Quart KitchenAid Food Processor
- 3-Month Supply of Attune Foods Back to School Breakfast Cereals
- Yvolution F3 Scooter
- Annual Subscription to The Fresh 20 w/ Signed Cookbook
- Many more prizes!
WAYS TO ENTER:
- Post an Instagram with hashtag #thefresh20
- Tweet: Use the hashtags #thefresh20 and #getfresh
- Upload a picture to the Facebook Photo Contest page
- Re-Pin to Win from the The Fresh 20 #getfresh Pinterest Board using hashtag #thefresh20 and #getfresh