Laura Fuentes is mom of 3, born in Spain and now lives in suburbia. Laura is known for making fresh school lunches convenient and real food appealing to kids, so naturally we asked her to talk about lunches and share some of her favorite resources for The Picky Eater Challenge.
Fruits and Veggies for lunch
For today’s challenge, it’s nice to…
TUNE IN TO TODAY’S FAMILY FOOD SUMMIT PODCAST FEATURING
Laura is a cookbook author, CEO/Entrepreneur, blogger, TV personality and spokesperson passionate about creating real food appealing to kids, helping parents with picky eaters, and creating food-allergy friendly recipes that don’t sacrifice taste or convenience.
- Founder/CEO of MOMables, where she helps parents make fresh school lunches and food their kids will love with downloadable weekly menus from her members only access site. An easy way to shop and follow a simple plan of recipes and pictures.
- Laura appeared on Food Network’s Rewrapped in 2014
- With an MBA in International business Development, she is an award-winning finalist in Wharton’s Social Media Leadership Awards (2013) for the creative use of social media in the Entrepreneurship category.
- As an author, Laura contributes recipes to print magazines and has a column in the Huffington Post called The School Lunch Project.
- Cookbook Author, The Best Homemade School Lunches on the Planet (Fairwinds Press 2014) and The Best Homemade Snacks on the Planet (Fairwinds Press 2015).
- Her personal blog, SuperGlueMom, is filled with her full-time working mom culinary and life adventures. Motherhood, Meals, and Monday Mornings.
- Laura’s motto: “I am no super-mom… I’m just really good at looking like I have it all together” like Superglue!
TODAY’S CHALLENGE “TWEETABLE”
Click to Tweet: There are some things that we can do to combat #pickyeating, and hiding the food is not it. That’s too much work! @momables #pickyeatertips