A creamy, low-fat, versatile dressing for dipping, dressing salads, and topping entrees.
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk to until well blended.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Store in fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 15
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 95mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 2