AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS OF SERVICE
Commissions payments are based on 20% of the paid subscription fee.
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your initial account balance is $50 or more. Thereafter, affiliate commissions are paid quarterly, 45 days after the end of the quarter.
- If in a quarter, the initial balance of $50 is not met, the balance will roll over to the next quarter.
- At the end of the fiscal year, any outstanding balance on your affiliate account is paid.
- Affiliate payments are paid via PayPal. We can not send checks or cash. All Affiliates must have a valid PayPal address on file in order to receive commissions. Affiliate payments are only made in USD.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If only one of those conditions are true, the account will remain in an active state.
- The Fresh 20 reserves the right update and change the Affiliate Program Terms without notice. Any new features will be subject to the Affiliate Program Terms. Continued use of the program after any changes will indicate your consent to such changes.
- Violation of any terms below will result in the termination of your outstanding commission payments
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
By signing up for The Fresh 20 Affiliate Program you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as a member of The Fresh 20 Affiliate Program.