- 1 cup cashew nuts
1 cup dried fruit (cherries or apples)
12 whole dates, pitted
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse a few times just to break them up. Separate the dates if they start to clump together.
- Process continuously for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the bowl then process for 1-2 minutes more, until the mixture forms into a ball.
- Form into a 1” thick square or rectangle. Wrap and chill.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 12 bars. Wrap each bar in plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Store up to a week in fridge or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Serve cold.