Simple, refreshing mocktails for kids: tropical pina colada and fresh strawberry mojito.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 cup ice for blending
- 1 cup crushed ice for glasses
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 6 small limes, juiced
- 1 bottle sparkling water (24 ounces)
- ½ cup simple syrup (Simple Syrup = xylitol and water 1 to 1)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until frothy. Pour over crushed ice.
- Muddle strawberries in a medium bowl.
- Stir in simple syrup and lime juice.
- Split between 2 tall glasses.
- Add mint. Top with sparkling water.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes