Layers of tangy Greek yogurt, crunchy granola, and fresh fruit for an easy, delicious and balanced breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups homemade granola
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh diced mango
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt or Coconut yogurt
- 8 basil leaves, shredded
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Place ¼ cup greek yogurt in a parfait glass.
- Layer in ¼ cup granola followed by ½ cup fruit.
- Repeat layers saving a dollop of yogurt for the top.
- Sprinkle basil leaves and garnish with a wedge of lime.
Find my homemade granola recipe here