A satisfying, protein packed smoothie with decadent pecan pie flavors
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) filtered water
- 1 cup (110g) raw pecans, soaked and drained
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 2 medium-sized frozen sliced bananas
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes
- Pour the water, pecans, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until the pecans are completely pulverized.
- Add the frozen banana and ice, and blast for a further 10 to 20 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Tweak the cinnamon to taste.