Satisfying, delicious paleo pancakes.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Coconut oil for frying
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. (You could preheat more than one skillet to speed up the cooking process.)
- Place the bananas, eggs, coconut flour and 2 pinches of salt in the blender. Puree until smooth. The batter should be thick, but pourable. If it seems thin, add 1-2 more tablespoons of coconut flour.
- Brush the skillet lightly with coconut oil. Pour in a 3 inch circle of batter. Shake the skillet gently to spread the batter into a 4 inch circle.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes until the bottom of the pancake is golden-brown and the edges are firm.
- Flip gently with a flexible spatula, and continue cooking another 2-4 minutes. If the bottoms turn dark, lower the heat a little.
- Layer them in a serving skillet as they come off the griddle, and keep warm in a 200 degree oven until ready to top and serve.
We love topping these pancakes with blueberries and walnuts.