Crispy, creamy and aromatic Thanksgiving roasted potatoes
- 5 pounds baby dutch potatoes, washed and scrubbed but not peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Rosemary, roughly chopped
- Pearl onions (mixed), cut in half
- Kosher or sea salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- Arrange potatoes and onions on a baking sheet (or two)
- Pour olive oil evenly over potatoes. Gently mix with hands to coat.
- Sprinkle rosemary, salt and pepper on top of potatoes.
- Bake until browned and crispy on the outside, about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool slightly.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, smash the potatoes to slightly flatten.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: side dishes
- Method: roast