A hearty breakfast bowl filled with nutty quinoa, scrambled eggs, sautéed kale, creamy avocado, tangy mango and a drizzle of hot sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 bunch kale, chopped (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- dash of kosher salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- hot sauce or salsa *optional
- 2 mangoes, sliced
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the oil and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the kale until wilted then add eggs, salt and pepper and scramble in the skillet until just set.
- Serve over the the quinoa with sliced avocado and hot sauce with a side of mango.
- Category: breakfast