Smooth, creamy homemade almond milk
- 2 cups raw almonds (soaked in water)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups filtered water
- Place almonds in a 32 ounce mason jar and cover with water. Add salt. Soak overnight in fridge.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place almonds in high speed blender with 4 cups water.
- Blend on high for two to three minutes.
- Line a strainer with cheesecloth and place over large measuring bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon to press almond liquid through cheesecloth.
- Gather the cheesecloth into a ball and squeeze any remaining liquid into measuring bowl.
- Transfer milk into a airtight container (like a mason jar) and store in fridge for up to three days.
Can be stored in the fridge up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Nut Milk Recipes
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 550
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 306mg
- Fat: 47.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4g
- Fiber: 11.9g
- Protein: 20.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg