A creamy and spicy Bhunatanese stew of cheese, peppers, onions and tomatoes.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 6 green chilies, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 red chilies, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, lengthwise
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut into eighths lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Heat olive oil in a wok on high.
- Throw in chiles, onion, tomatoes and garlic.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in 1 cup water and combine.
- Mix in feta and butter.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and garlic and simmer 2 more minutes
- Add cheese until blended but not completely melted.
Serve over rice and lentils.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12