Refreshing, no sugar added watermelon mint popsicles
- 3–1/2 cups chopped, seedless watermelon
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates (about 2 whole dates)
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Throw the watermelon, strawberries, dates, and salt into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth.
- Add the mint, and pulse on low for 10 to 20 seconds until the mint is chopped up but not completely pulverized.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, and place into the freezer for 6 to 8 hours until frozen.
If you don’t have popsicle molds you can use ice trays and popsicle sticks
Variations – Substitute blueberries for strawberries OR Add 1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice for a little tart flavor
**This recipe is also perfect for entertaining. Add 2 ounces of rum for a delicious watermelon mojito popsicle to share with guests at a summer soiree.**
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 6-8 hours