Melt in your mouth chocolate truffles filled with almonds, honey & cacao then topped with coconut
- 2 cups Ground Raw Almonds (preferably sprouted then dried first)
- 1/2 cup Raw Organic Honey
- 1 Tbs. Organic Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Raw Cacao (can be found in most health food stores and at Whole Foods)
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup shredded, dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine all the ingredients except for the coconut flakes in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roll up your sleeves, take a small amount of the mixture, and roll small balls between your palms.
- Add your love! Dip each ball in a separate smaller bowl containing the coconut flakes.
- Freeze overnight to harden the truffles.