- FOR OATMEAL
- 2 cups oatmeal 2-1/2 cups water, milk or almond milk 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
FOR TOPPING BAR choose a few
- plain Greek yogurt blueberries bananas strawberry pineapple
- raisins dried cranberries shredded coconut ground cinnamon or nutmeg honey or maple syrup walnuts macadamia nuts chocolate pieces sautéed apples or applesauce
- Boil water.
- Add oats and salt.
- Stir once, cover and cook on low for 8-10 minutes.
- Divide into bowls and add toppings as desired.
- Dairy-free conversion: Use unsweetened almond or rice milk, or water. Choose dairy-free toppings.
- Gluten-free conversion: Use certified gluten-free oatmeal.