Crunchy, warmly spiced nut mix with a touch of sweet, perfect for holiday entertaining or gifting.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Cardamon
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl, combine nuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the spices together.
- Whisk maple syrup and water until frothy.
- Pour over nuts and mix to coat.
- Dust nuts with spice mix and stir.
- Arrange on a baking sheet in one layer. Do not over crowd.
- Bake for 10 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Store in an airtight mason jar until ready for guests.
Substitute melted butter for the water for an extra indulgent wow factor!