Hearty vegan chopped salad of super food vegetables, crunchy sunflower seeds and sweet raisins, topped with ginger avocado vinaigrette.
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped (use food processor for best results)
- 1/2 head of red cabbage, finely chopped (use food processor for best results)
- 1 bunch kale, finely chopped to yield about 2 cups
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower, cabbage, carrots and onion in food processor or finely by hand.
- In a large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Stir dressing into salad and chill until serving.
- Prep Time: 15