Fresh, easy meal prep salad with crisp cucumbers and celery, creamy beans and tangy dressing.
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 (15 oz) cans low sodium black, white or kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- ½ red onion, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 cucumber, chopped (2 cups)
- ½ cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients together until smooth and divide equally into four mason jars.
- In each jar, layer salad ingredients on top of dressing starting with the celery, then black beans,
onions, cucumber, and basil. Seal tightly and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Dump into a bowl and toss slightly. Garnish with hard-boiled eggs. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10