Easy, delicious paleo cauliflower hashbrowns that can be fried or baked.
- 2 small heads cauliflower, riced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon almond flour
- 1 cup grated cheddar (optional, for non-paleo)
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Mix all ingredients together, except for oil.
- Form into about 12 patties.
- Either fry in a pre-heated non-stick skillet with oil for 4-5 minutes a side OR put on lined baking sheet and drizzle with oil, then bake about 40 minutes.
- Prep Time: 7
- Cook Time: 10