The Fresh 20 Opportunity
Over 60% of all employers note that their biggest challenge in reducing health insurance costs is to encourage employees to eat right. Wellness programs improve morale, health and productivity. The benefit of wellness and incentive programs for employees is well-documented.
Traditionally, employee wellness programs offer screenings, education, workshops and various opportunities for incentives and involvement. Many wellness programs offer a small selection of healthy recipes and even on-site cooking demonstrations to help encourage healthy eating. But, participants often note, that even with the best intentions, they struggle to find time to research recipes, create a meal plan, shop and prepare healthy foods for themselves and their families.
The Fresh 20 features affordable, delicious, family friendly recipes that support a sustainable, healthy lifestyle.
Here’s How it Works
- Meal Plans: New seasonal meal plans released every Friday featuring 5 unique dinner recipes every week.
- Meals are developed by the Fresh 20 chef and reviewed by our Fresh 20 Nutrition team, lead by a registered dietitian.
- Shopping: The Fresh 20 uses just 20 ingredients per week plus pantry staples to create 5 meals with a well-organized Fresh 20 prep guide and shopping list.
- Devote one hour per week to advance prep: we provide a step-by-step guide to prep the entire week’s meals. It takes an hour at the start of the week to save valuable time during busy weeknights.
The Fresh 20 Meal Plan subscriptions can easily be offered as part of any workplace wellness program. We provide an affordable, convenient and enticing way to encourage your employees to eat healthy food at home, improving their health without taking time or focus away from their work. The recipes are clear and easy to follow: our customers report that even those with minimal previous kitchen experience can easily prepare the meals.
The Fresh 20 provides discounted annual subscriptions to our meal plans which your organization can offer as part of your wellness program at no cost to your employees. There are currently five meal plan options, making it easy for each individual to choose the plan that is the best fit for their lifestyle and dietary needs. The Fresh 20 plans include:
- Gluten Free
- For One Meal plan offered with classic, vegetarian and gluten free options.
Adding The Fresh 20 to your corporate offering is a simple and affordable step to enrich your corporate culture and boost employee performance, productivity and engagement.
For more information, please complete the form below: