Light, fresh Lebanese potatoes with fresh herbs, perfect for entertaining
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped to yield 1/4 cup
- black pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with lightly salted water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 25 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Let cool for 20 minutes, then cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Gently mix in scallions and fresh mint. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Category: Vegetable
Keywords: potato, side dish, lebanese potatoes