- 1 cup short grain brown rice
1 can full fat coconut milk (shake can)
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
Shredded carrots, sliced cucumbers, crushed cashews, pickled vegetables, beans, canned salmon
- Toast rice in a stockpot for a 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, water & salt and bring to a boil.
- Turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat, set aside for 10 minutes covered.
- Fluff with fork, transfer to bowls and top with 3-4 ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35