Happy July! Summer has kicked into full gear and it’s time to celebrate.
The Fresh 20 team wishes you a safe and joyful day.
If you still need some recipe ideas to bring to a 4th of July event, here are 20 of our favorites:
- Strawberry, lemon & basil soda from Shutterbean
- Wild Spiced Dandelion Berry Bliss from The Blender Girl
- Strawberry Lemonade Without Sugar from CrunchaColor
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margaritas from Feed Me Dearly
- Watermelon Pops from Momables
- Avocado and Goat Cheese Dip from Ereka of BeYouTiFulMoms
- Tomato & Watermelon Salad from Shutterbean
- No Mayo Egg Salad from Ereka of BeYouTiFulMoms
- Creole Tomato Salad from SuperGlueMom
- Hummus Tostadas Recipe from SuperGlueMom
- Sweet Potato Tater Tots from SuperGlueMom
- Vegan: Buffalo Cauliflower “Wings” with Blue “Cheese” Dipping Sauce by Healthy Voyager
- Vegetarian Lasagna from Feed Me Dearly
- Quinoa and Lentil Sliders from Healthy Voyager
- Grilled Flatbreads from Healthy Voyager
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs from Momables
- Coconut Cake with Berries & Cream from Shutterbean
- Watermelon Popsicles with a Twist from CrunchaColor
- No Sugar Fudge Brownies from Eve Schaub
- Vegan: Raw Lemon Cranberry Cheesecake from The Blender Girl
We have more Healthy Dessert recipes on Pinterest. How are you spending your holiday weekend?