A rainbow of easy and delicious roasted vegetables with a tangy, creamy aioli.
- 3 zucchini, cut lengthwise into ½’ thick slices
- 16 spears asparagus
- 2 red bell pepper, cored and cut into long slices
- 2 yellow or orange bell pepper, cored and cut into long slices
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, partial stem removed
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, grated or mashed to a paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1–½ cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange vegetables on parchment lined baking sheets (mushrooms & asparagus together)
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper until well coated.
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes (mushroom/asparagus for 10-15 minutes only)
- Toss all periodically while roasting.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice and salt in a blender or food processor.
- Add eggs/yolks and blend until combined.
- Slowly add olive oil in a thin, steady stream.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes