Tacos are a summer staple. Simple and quick to prepare, these tacos are easily adaptable to fit your family’s tastes.
- Place shredded cheese in bowl.
- Chop lettuce. Mince onions. Dice tomatoes.
- Place everything in serving bowls or arrange on large plate.
- Drain and rinse black beans then place in small stockpot
- Heat beans over low heat about 5 minutes.
- Add cumin and salt, slightly mash beans.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat prepared steak for 2-3 minutes in skillet then place in serving dish.
- Heat tortillas by placing in bottom of heated skillet and brown slightly.
- You can roll hot tortillas in towel to keep warm.
- Reheat prepared brown rice, fluff with fork. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Let everyone create their own tacos and serve with a 1/2 cup scoop each of rice and beans.
- Vegetarian Option
- Dairy Free Option
- Paleo Option
- Gluten Free Option
- Prep Time:15
- Cook Time:15