A light, Thanksgiving leftover lunch Cobb Salad with classic fall flavors.
- 2 cups leftover turkey, shredded
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped small
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 large pear, sliced
- 1/3 cup leftover cranberry relish, mixed with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup any salad dressing you have on hand. Our family uses honey mustard.
- Arrange all ingredients on a large platter
- Just before serving, drizzle with salad dressing and toss.