Rich and satisfying cheesy, turkey-filled biscuit bread pudding topped with tangy homemade cranberry sauce.
- 1–1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 leftover biscuits
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups roasted turkey, shredded or cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry relish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan or an oven proof dish.
- Whisk together the milk, water and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in crumbled biscuits. Allow at least ten minutes for biscuits to soak up some liquid.
- Fold in turkey and cheese and transfer to loaf pan. Let sit for at least 20 minutes more, or overnight if desired.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Serve with a side of leftover cranberry sauce.
Gluten Free: Use gluten free biscuits
Dairy Free: Use dairy-free biscuits; substitute 1-1/2 cups rice or almond milk for dairy milk; omit cheddar.